Above is a collage depicting the items on HCG's personal Christmas wishlist. These items are listed below in no particular order of desirability, so feel free to choose whatever you like.
FYI - I am publishing this to my readers so they may use my personal wishlist as gift suggestions for their friends and family. Since the HCG community and I have a lot in common, I'm willing to bet my wishlist helps them shop. If I happen to receive some of these gifts from my husband/friends/family as a result of this post, well, that's just an added bonus.
Waiting anxiously for baby Jesus to arrive, Gina
- A backpack vacuum or a Dyson so I don't kill myself vacuuming the steps in our three-story house. Lame? Probably. Practical? Definitely. Besides, who wants to buy a vacuum for herself?
- Proenza Schouler PS1 in midnight blue. Significantly cooler than the vacuum.
- A terrarium for my office (preferably from Terrain because things there are expensive and smell nice). It turns out I'm not that good at watering plants.
- This J.Crew bracelet which C and I gifted to A for her 30th birthday in July. I still curse myself for not buying two.
- Hanky Panky low-rise thongs. A girl can never have too many. Great stocking stuffer.
- Anything cashmere (preferably moderately expensive cashmere). My wardrobe definitely needs more cashmere.
- A DVF wrap dress. How is it possible that I still don't own one?
- Anything by The Row (PLEASE).
- More free time to work on HCG. This may require an annual stipend in the amount of my current yearly salary. Make magic happen, Santa.
- This Ibiza round brush.
- A Yogitoes yoga towel.
- Voluspa candles. I love them. I also love the Yankee Candle "Christmas Wreath" and "White Christmas" scents (they make any space smell like a Christmas dream), but I just bought two huge jars so I'm good for a while.
- Elegant and impressive Here Comes Gina personalized notecards to send thank yous for all of the free gifts I receive (CF came up big in 2009 with HCG's beloved business cards). Feel free to throw in a personalized HCG return address stamp if you have time. Letterpress notecards are suggested.
- Laser hair removal for my entire body. You've been ignoring this request since Christmas 1994.
- Hunter fleece welly socks.
- A glass straw dispenser. I am really into straws lately and wish I had somewhere nice to store them.
- The Clarisonic Mia skin cleansing system. I've heard way too many good things about it to put off trying it myself any longer.
- A gift certificate to Soul Cycle (the most amazing spinning studio on Earth). Yes, I know I live in Philadelphia, but SC is worth a day trip to the Big Apple. Did I mention I celebrated my 29th birthday workout there this year?