About a year ago I decided to make orange one of my signature colors. It started with the silk orange J. Crew shirt dress I wore to Lucky FABB last September, and my orange addiction intensified in the months that followed. Because that J. Crew orange shirt dress was worn on the day I met DVF (she may have actually touched it), it is now preserved in an airtight glass case in the HCG offices with a plaque describing its importance. Right below my eternal candle flickering next to a framed photo of Diane herself. If you love orange even half as much as HCG, check out these sweet orange bad boys that have me all worked up.
From left-right above by row (kind of):
- J. Crew featherweight cashmere caftan (originally $425, now $179.99 after the 40% sale code "ourtreat"). I've wanted this caftan for months and pinned it to my Pinterest page back in May. The combination of the words "featherweight" and "cashmere" are too enticing to resist. Will I bite the bullet now that it's less than $200?
- H&M ballet flats ($12.95). $13 imitation suede orange ballet flats? Sign us up. Whether ballet flats are $200 or $13, they all fall apart eventually anyway (even Lanvin).
- Timex Camper strap watch ($60)
- Essie Tangerine polish ($7.99). If you're looking for a bright summer polish, Essie Tangerine is a fun option. Check out yours truly wearing it here.
- J.Crew patent skinny belt ($39.50)
- Zara platform sandals ($59.99)
- J. Crew crystal cupcake necklace ($118)
- Issa draped silk crepe-jersey gown ($900). I recently bought my first Issa dress for an upcoming black tie wedding, and Kate Middleton clearly has good reason to love this brand. The signature Issa draping and gathering at the waist is basically a magic skinny wand that causes you to look 10 pounds lighter. If you're sitting on an extra $900 that you can't get rid of, consider dropping it on this Issa dress.
- Graf & Lantz laptop sleeve ($69). Once I upgraded my tired laptop to a new MacBook Air, a fancy laptop sleeve was obviously needed. I bought this Graf & Lantz orange sleeve and love taking my expensive computer out of an expensive case.
- Topshop sleeveless peplum top ($36). I own this peplum top in black and it's a-dor-a-ble.